Saturday, March 21, 2015

Why Middle Class Don't Invest???

I never really known why my mom never invested in stocks or why people were uneducated about the stock market. When I first heard about stock market all I knew was that you invest your money into companies. It really was not until I grew interest for network marketing that I wanted to take interest on Stock Market. CNN showed that 66% of Middle Class in 2011 invested in stocks than 2013 it went down to 35%. I don't know if it was the recession or maybe because middle class did not have faith in the system. I know people are scared of losing money, believe they need 1,000 to invest in the market, or just uneducated. I'm here tell you that this year I'm going to show you ways on how to be entrepreneur.  

  1. When Invested In Stock Market first thing first is start off under $100.00
  2. You don't need to look into banks or stock broker. 
  3. First Time Investing set account up with www.scottrade.com / the reason for scottrade because the minimum fee for trading is 7.56
  4. Next is to deposit money for your checking account into your scottrade account, you don't need use all money at once. You may spread it out.
  5. Finally is to invest in a share. I would suggest At&t or other cellular companies, fast foods, social media sites, or retail stores.
  6. The main thing is to invest in a company where you know they business will continue to grow regardless of the economy
  7. Also if you have google plus on your phone you or tools you can be able look at stocks automatically. Or just look in google plus for the app to watch your returns go up.



No comments:

Post a Comment