Thursday, March 12, 2015

Discouragement.....

This year for me was all about change. And when I mean change, I mean taking action on what I wanted out of life. Some people go through the routine of life me I want to be that person to travel, have meetings, motivate people. I want to be that person that I don't know what I'm doing today, I know I'll be busy but I will be having to much fun to notice that I'm busy.
So first initial step into change was cutting my hair. You probably ask why I cut my hair, it was so long and beautiful. Well I knew if I took the process to cut my hair it would give me courage. The courage to stand up to family members, friends, or even strangers who didn't not like my appearance. I wanted to be that one who was heartless for opinions of other people.This would give me a leap into the person I wanted to be. It would also get me ready for negative feedback on my business. I actually had an argument with my mom. God knows I love her and I don't know what I would do without her. When I was little, I never had a father figure in my life so my grandma and mom had to raise me. So we got in argument about my hairstyle. She stated I look like a boy, how the hell I'm going to get a job looking like that. I was like I have a job right now I don't want to work a 9-5. She stated the shit you doing is a scam. Of course I wanted to tell her that her income tax she got was a scam but I kept my mouth shut out of respect for my mom. Since 2012 when I was working at the airport I was mad because I couldn't work more hours if I wanted to. I tell people when it comes to money I'm a workaholic. So every since that incident I told myself I whether work for myself and share the opportunity with others. And just have different businesses out there to help me bring in income. She didn't get my drift that I don't want to be average, I want to be better than all my family members. And it sad because every since I came into network marketing industry my family hasn't supported me. I have had three friends of mine support me on my road to financial freedom. And only thing that keep me going is my past of how Christmas was for my sister. She didn't have no gifts still believing in Santa Clause. That right there showed me that the job my mom  worked was less than average.It only supported the household enough to pay bills. I knew that was something that I never wanted for my future family.And that is what keeps me pushing everyday. I wanted to be able give my baby sister the ability to have a great Christmas. I even allowed her to open up her own savings account. Yes, she is ten years old but I'm doing this to show her that in order to become successful you need to work and save. I also told her to invest in her own business to be on safe side. I mean I have been getting bad criticism from my family to my hair to my business. I was like just what till I start making money than I will tell you this was never a joke, never a scam.You all blind to opportunity presented and I took it with my leap of faith. Its crazy that my family knows little to nothing about our history, Us Federal Reserve System and how it set up. I tell you though I keep pushing regardless what others say. It actually gives my boost in my system to go out there an get it that moment. So never let anyone discourage you from your goals or dreams. You need see it as a fire in you to unleash the best out of you.

What To Expect When You Join DreamHustlez
https://youtu.be/DUWNy5HS8g4

Not Ready Join Check Out Our Products...
http://bit.ly/1FVW8TW

No comments:

Post a Comment