Monday, March 16, 2015

See How A 22 Year Old College Student Was Able To Pay For College!!




So you probably wondering what this video is pertaining to college. Well my name is Kiana Jones. I am a 22 year old college student who decided enough was enough. I was tired of being broke, tired of having ask my parents to fill out loans to supplement my own loans, I was just tired of taking loans out period. I wanted to be able to become that person who took charge of my life. 4 Corners Alliance Group not only helped me build funds up for my college but I'm now able to help others. I have never became so relieve. You should know how it feels you go back a semester or quarter and they tell you that you're almost maxed out of loans. Why wait for people to fund your college when you can take step to fund it now. Watch my video if you haven't and I will explain my whole story. If you ready to fund for your college fill out the application below.


Fund For College

No comments:

Post a Comment