Monday, March 2, 2015

Money March Month

I've been plotting and scheming. It feels good to be bless into a new month with newer goals on the line. I told ya'll it is a new year. In a new year comes changes to me cutting my hair, to starting a new business that I believe in, talking to people in the network marketing industry. Yes, it has all been worth it. The greatest accomplishment is that I'm learning and implementing.
So what I mean when I say Money March Month. Well this is the month to be making money, you should be making goals on how to get even more money. The thing about society is that we are programmed to living each day with a routine, stress, and being tired. Everyday you should be making money not just from your 9 to 5 job.When I use to work a regular job it was not making my needs as far as my limits on spending money. I went broke trying to pay bills living off a 200.00 check bi-weekly. So instead of suffering I put an ad on craigslist for yard work. I figure why not get my sweat on and make money on a job people don't want to do. My best day I made 180.00 for two days of yard work. I was proud of myself because I figure a way out than to complain about it like most people do.That is why I'm telling you do not make excuses come up with solutions to your problems. When you do this it will have you feeling happy or stress free.
Since my mind was on Money March Month, I so.................hungry for success that I could taste it on my fingers. I mainly did offline promotion today. I went to Walmart and got 14.88 stamp maker and postcards. I had to do this because basically I'm still waiting on my flyers to come in. I said that it would not shop the show. I made my ad and post sticky notes on bender machines, car washes, red-box, atm machines, ice machines. And after that I did some phone interviews on people who replied to my craigslist ad. I'm not gonna lie I was nervous posting sticky notes on college campus but it made me feel good. I was like I conquer that fear because at the end of day I would of never thought how good it would feel to accomplish that. I know now that I can post flyers anywhere until I get caught by police for it being illegal. I'm not worrying about it because I want to give people the opportunity what the world or society has being hiding from us. The opportunity to be in business for ourselves to be able to control how we live.
Have you ever wonder why America makes us live by society rules? I mean we work, pay bills, pay taxes. You not working for you to have money but for America to get itself out of debt. My thought has always been you can not teach a person how to be debt free if the teacher itself is in debt. Why you think they invited credit cards to cause more damage. So I'm leave you with this remember it is Money March Month. We do not make excuses we make solutions. I hope all y'all have a wonderful day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NCJgzkD0xw
EasyMoney4You.DreamHustlez.club

No comments:

Post a Comment