Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Ridiculous, Ridiculous, Ridiculous.......smh

Hey! Some of you may know me at thekmj1 or boondock. Well my name is Kiana M.Jones, 22 year old, college student/ army reserve soldier. Oh I forgot mention I have a Online Business call DreamHustlez which helps people build a business off of a ONE time fee of 18.00. Anyway just a refresher for yall but my week has been crazy. When I mean crazy it has been crazy. So this week I decided to open my own Facebook group call DreamHustlez it  basically helps business owners, promoters, or any random person know the techniques on how to promote efficiently, quicker, and smarter. I also made my first mark at going to a store and leaving my flyers out there.  I only left a few because it cost money. So I wanted to see would anybody notice it. So the next day someone call me, I ended up missing the call but I did return the call. I was expecting to build a relationship with this person so they ended up receiving my flyer. And they was like what-sup with the 18 hours make 300 per week. First let me say the flyer said (Turn 18 into 300) which in a smarter way is invest 18.00 ONE time make 300 per week. In my head something was telling me to put $$ signs by the 18 but you would think they would know. Turn is a action plus if you work 18 hours how you know you get paid 300 per week. See the math would be off so common sense would say it talking about turning my own money of 18.00 into 300. Well they end up passing on the opportunity but I can not knock the individual for wanting more information. The thing is people are so scared of taking risk that involves making money. The crazy thing people buy more of there want than need so a 18.00 One time can bring more income for not ONE want, FIVE wants, but NUMEROUS wants and desires. I do not get it but that is one good thing about the program it teaches you how to save, manage, invest your money in real estate, gold and silver. So if you lose value you still get back money in your assets. (Assets is property, resources, and valuables for some who don't know what that term is) You never know when your opportunity will be presented but you also want to make sure the person who is offering the opportunity is genuine. I'm not going to lie I have ran into a few scams some which have cost me but I have learn. And what I'm telling you is take your time before investing but also get know the individual who is presenting that opportunity. Do not never run from a good opportunity. I also have posted another video on how to mail postcards and flyers to where it saves you money. I promise to you guys or gals that I will make a youtube video everyday for your benefit but I also say make sure check my Facebook page. www.facebook.com/DreamHustlez. Another thing that really shock me and man.........when I say man......I gotta tell you was the Million Dollarmovement or M$M Mr. Desmond Collins subscribe to my youtube page. And I was really happy because not only this man started from the bottom but now he is running several Online Business. And he is creating success out of millions people everyday.I really look up to him and other online business personal. When you get in the Online Business you will meet alot of individuals that are already at the top who will guide and help YOU get to the top. The only way they are willing to help you is you have to open your mouth as they say a close mouth do not get feed. So that is basically my story for this week please believe I will be back this week with another blog. Also check my youtube videos out as well as subscribe. And go like my Facebook group DreamHustlez. Remember "Your Dreaming But Are You Hustling"

https://youtu.be/-P_D7dNSCDE

EasyMoney4You.DreamHustlez.club

No comments:

Post a Comment