Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Video Games Going From $20.00 to $50.00

I remember when I was a kid I use love fact of playing video games. My favorite was CRASH, Playstation system also had the Nintendo 64 which I played Mario on there. And it kept me occupied when it was raining outside, nothing on tv, or if it was to late to go outside. Now with all the new systems that have came out video games have gotten high. And it all have to do with graphics, implementation of incorporating new gadgets on system. Some could be bluetooth system, watching blue ray, chatting live with other gamer. Which has made my reaction to purchasing games so now especially in this economy. Now I do still have some of the old systems like PSP where I can get some good games for $10.00 to under. Lets face it who wouldn't want a new system where new games are coming out.  In my opinion why pay for high video games when you can make a living off of it. Yeah,,,,Yeah,,, I know I'm cheap but honestly I would not go hard for a game during this time. And this is all because my priorities have change but what if you could make money while playing video games. What if you could get your $50.00 you paid for back like that? What if you could test out new games before it hit Walmart, Target, Kmart, GameStop, shoot.........even Amazon. Lets think people, what would be amazing making money and playing video games or go broke for your love for playing video games.I know what I would choose today why not take your passion on another level. If interested in learning how you can make money playing video games click link below.


Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment