Sunday, March 15, 2015

Is 4 Corners Alliance Group A Scam??

My name is Kiana Jones. I am a 22 year old college student as well as military personal. I have been in the network marketing business for a one year now. I have been in WUN, MCA, American Bill Money and nothing compare to 4 Corners Alliance Group. You probably asking why this company....well this company purpose is to make its members Rich and to also become wealthy. I stumble over 4 Corners Alliance Group when I was going to invest in another company. And what made me decide to take part on this was fact it was only a ONE TIME FEE of 18.00. I was like what else do I have to loose.  Since the year of 2014 not only was I struggling at my new college trying pay bills. What really made me mad was fact I was at a private, military college that I really could not have a job while being as a cadet. So I was figuring out ways to start my network marketing business. So my first company was with WUN, I never really had a mentor. Even though I had people on my team still it was hard just trying promote it. The crazy part I had to pay 99.00 every month just to use there services. So if I wasn't making any sales than that fee alone was eating me up. That one thing I like about 4 Corners Alliance Group. And real deal you get paid every Tuesday not Friday but Tuesday. And they also issue you a debt card. So my question is what company if it was a scam would allow you to pay ONE TIME FEE of 18.00. Most is going to charge you every month just for there services and products. So if you still don't believe me watch my video below and testimony on how 4 Corners Alliance Group has change my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment